Richard & Somebody’s Kids is an easy going Halifax band that plays fun, original bluesy music. With the influence of americana, country, and folk, this unique band has a little something for everyone. This is storytelling with a twist. The rocky blues licks and Texas slide guitar swing with a driving keyboard bass, and the filling sound of 70’s and ’80’s Hammond organ.
Also, We have an Wing Night until late, Games Room to try your luck, Free Pool all night, large selections of Cocktails, Draft and Beer.
Specials & Activites:
– Great DJ to play many hits and taking your requests
– Part of proceeds go to Feed Nova Scotia
– Free Pool All Night
– Games Room to try your luck
– Kitchen open until late and best wings in town
– Comfortable atmosphere
– Full cocktail bar with various Beer & Draught
– New VIP Seating – (book in advance)
19+ ID Required
VIP Info – Book in advance
Book your V.I.P Seating now because they are going fast (Call Dale @ 902 488 1118 for details) Regular Prices $25 & Grand $50 (per VIP seat & must pay in advance) Benefits – Best Seats in the House in-group specials available – Receive a Free Molson Prize – Perfect for a Group, Special Occassion, Birthdays and etc