“Bigger is Better” Coors Light brings the Super Bowl LI on the Big Screen along with our several services and activities at the newest & hottest Bar Downtown Dartmouth called the Best Kept Secret.
– Coors Light Draw for 55″ Smart TV & Prizes – (Minimum of 45 participants must be in attendance at the Best Kept Secret Club for the Contest to be carried through or valid and the winner has to be present during the ballot draw)
Highlights and Activities:
– Game Starts at 7:30PM
– Watch the game on the Big Screen
– Pre-Game Special – Live Band Performing “Aaron Warren”
– Free Pool All Day
– Kitchen Open until Midnight
– Games Room to try your luck
– Half Game Show & Break
– Full Cocktail Bar with good selection of Beer & Draught
– V.I.P Seating is Limited (Call Dale @ 902 488 1118 for details)
Every year The Big Game brings big thrills to football fans across the country, pitting the League’s two top teams against each other in the final matchup of the season. Millions tune in to the televised game, but nothing can top the experience of catching all of the make-or-break action from the stands and seeing the winning team in person. That’s why legions of fans will flock to Houston on February 5, 2017 for Super Bowl LI, an epic showdown that will forever reverberate in the annals of football history. Attending the game is on every pigskin fanatic’s bucket list, and those who attend the championship matchup will have bragging rights for years to come.